What about no-strings-attached relationships? It’s never a bad idea, especially for those who’re reading these lines. We have prepared an article that will help all the curious members to learn more about hookup sites like the old good FetLife.
Spoiler! No FetLife free alternatives. We knew you’d appreciate quality for a reasonable price overpayment-free scam sites.
FetLife.com is an excellent hookup platform for adults who prefer casual dating over romantic long-term affairs. Yet it’s much different from a commonly held definition of a dating site; there are several dating sites like FetLife that pursue the same aim. Thus, it would be quite unfair to ignore them. Moreover, when it comes to online dating and hooking up, it’s never a good idea to concentrate only on one website. Joining more than one platform increases your chances of attracting a partner.
We took a look at the work of 5 sites better than FetLife and prepared a brief but detailed review of them. Continue reading to see which of the websites can meet most of your expectations.
FetLife Short Description
“It all starts with flirting” is a great FetLife.com motto that is absolutely true. Nothing works without special attention to someone. Do you want to offend someone? You need to flirt a little, show them how attractive you are; they can and can answer you. If this does not happen in real life, good, because FetLife.com does it with people all over the world, write to them and flirt with them, flirt and invite them on a date.
Founded in 2009, FetLife.com can be called an experienced platform. The site was acquired by Cupid plc, and since that time, it has gained more than a million members worldwide. Everything on the website is about customers’ satisfaction. Potential members of FetLife are offered a 3-day trial membership for a minimal cost to check if the site’s worth paying for. They also have a Satisfaction Guarantee program that lets users apply for a partial refund if they didn’t enjoy their time on the site.
The members of FetLife are mostly between the age range of 20-35. The website doesn’t have a specialized mob app. Instead, it provides members with an optimized mobile version for a favorable experience on the go.
Want to try sites like FetLife? Below, there is a list of 5 FetLife type sites that will plunge you into the atmosphere of casual dating.
Sites like FetLife
AdultFriendFinder is one of the most popular hookup sites in the world. It’s a simple and straightforward adult dating site that caters to gay, bisexual, and straight people. AdultFriendFinder is a golden ticket to instant hot chats with horny girlfriends. The majority of traffic originates from the US, UK, and Canada meaning that the chances of meeting someone from your area are impressively high.
Pros and Cons
- Free users are allowed to message other members and write in chats;
- Advanced security measures;
- The platform allows professional models and girls to steam;
- Gays and bisexuals are welcomed.
- There is a lack of a data-driven matching system;
- No elaborate to help you match your profile with other users.
How It Works & Prices
Even though free members are given some sort of freedom in their activity, paid memberships are where things get interesting. Yes, you got right. Spending money on AdultFriendFinder means getting access to a range of advanced features:
- Rating profile pictures of other members.
- Creating video presentations to let your profile outshine the others.
- Sending a virtual gift to start the interaction with a lady!
- Going to a private chat with a user you like.
- Blocking offensive or pushy members from contacting you.
If looking for a FetLife free alternative, AFF is not for you. You need to understand that a price you pay covers:
- Tight security measures;
- Compensation of people operating and maintaining the site;
- Continuous research and development to give the users a better and up-to-date experience;
- A little profit for the developer.
The first candidate for the “best alternative to FetLife” title. Ashley Madison is a popular hookup and discreet dating service for people who’re not really into monogamous relationships. The audience of Ashley Madison consists of infidel spouses or partners looking for an affair outside existing connections.
Pros and Cons
- A vast database of horny from all the corners of the globe;
- Extended search filters will save your time on scrolling women’s profiles;
- A new network design and enhanced cybersecurity model created to enhance the security level;
- An extended option of payment methods.
- Almost nothing can be done for free;
- Prices are rather high;
- Too many alluring ladies make it hard to make a choice.
How It Works
Exploring Ashley Madison starts with a homepage and the signup form on it. To become a part of a site’s community, it’s enough to complete a free and quick registration process. Only registered members are allowed to browse the website.
Unlike other FetLife competitors, Ashley Madison doesn’t require users to purchase subscriptions. Instead, it offers another way of spending money. Users are to purchase credits and spend them on the features they need. Ashley Madison isn’t a cheap service.
- 100 Credits – 0.59 USD / Credit
- 500 Credits – 0.34 USD / Credit
- 1,000 Credits – 0.29 USD / Credit
Created as a place with zero judgment, Be Naughty welcomes singles as well as couples to join. As a member of BeNaughty, you’re given access to all the essential communication and interaction features. You don’t need to beat around the bush, apologize or justify your intentions. BeNaughty is a place for people who know what they want and who’re already exploring their sexuality.
Pros and Cons
- This is a legit FetLife alternative;
- It’s extremely easy to start. All you need is a username, email address, and an attractive photo;
- SSL encryption technology implemented to protect the users and make sure they can retain their privacy while surfing the site.
- Customer service is available 24/7 by email, phone, and snail-mail.
- A full HTTPS encryption and browsing in incognito mode is only for fee-based members;
- Automatic subscription renewals are turned on by default.
How It Works
BeNaughty is designed to facilitate flirting and hookups. Hence, it offers simplicity in terms of tools, features, and interface. The website is extremely easy to navigate. BeNaughty profiles are usually well-informative. Users don’t spare time to add information about age, sexual orientation, hair color, ethnicity, body type, and marital status. There is also a section for uploading additional photos and videos. Members can share status, so others know what’s in their minds. There are no long, open questions or superfluous information – all of these are relevant and targeted details.
Apart from total convenience, BeNaughty charges reasonable prices for its services.
- 1 Day – 0.99 USD
- 1 Week – 1.00 USD
- 1 Month – 28.80 USD
- 3 Months – 16.20 USD
LoveAholics is a next-level dating site excellent for hookups and swingers. Operated by a company that founded FetLife and WantMatures, Loveaholics stands out in the casual dating industry. The main purpose of Loveaholics, as well as of all FetLife alternatives, is to establish a community that doesn’t feel guilty going on casual dates with no serious relationships in mind.
Pros and Cons
- More than million registered members all over the globe prove that this platform is not a scam;
- A simple and quick registration process that won’t ask you to submit your zodiac sign or something like that;
- Loveaholics offers its mobile website and app of the same functionality.
- All your financial information is encrypted with an SSL certificate.
- Customer support is not available 24/7, so if you want to solve your problem immediately, you won’t manage.
How It Works
Loveaholics is a simple to use but a bit pricey website. The price you pay and what services you get for this money depends on your sex. Free version doesn’t provide you with messaging and other chat options. The platform has three different packages for females, and they can only pay for the days of usage. It’s a good free alternative to FetLife.
- Chataholic promotes them to the top of search results;
- Extra Security offers good safety measures (f.e invisible mode of browsing, automatic clearing of browser history, and etc.);
- Premium Dater combines two other types mentioned above and allows you to use Loveaholics to the full extent.
For men, the situation is different. They get all functionality in case of paid subscription for one ($41.40), three ($69.30), and six months ($111.60).
Quickflirt is probably the most similar to FetLife.com. This is a legit dating site that has been around since 2007. Just like FetLife, it’s another venture of Together Networks Holdings Limited. As suggested by the name, the website encourages users to spend some pleasurable time flirting with other members and taking them out for a date with no second thought about the common future. Nevertheless, let’s check what makes the two platforms similar and different at the same time.
Pros and Cons
- Simple but modern design with no excessive details.
- The majority of users are in the age group of 24-35.
- All the payments are discreet.
- The limited option of payment methods
How It Works
Even though Quickflirt advocates flirtation and casual dating, the door is not closed to raunchier interactions or serious relationships. On Quickflirt, they implemented all the tools that will help singles find each other.
- Fast and easy registration;
- Video Uploads;
- Like Gallery;
- Safe Mode;
- Extended Search Tools;
- Promote My Account;
- Satisfaction Guarantee.
To get access to all the site’s privileges, one will have to pay.
- 1 Day 0.99 USD
- 1 Week 7.00 USD
- 1 Month 28.80 USD
- 3 Months 48.60 USD
We did this review for everyone who might be interested in legit hookup sites. As we said before, putting all eggs into one basket is never a good idea when it comes to finding a partner to get laid. These five sites, similar to FetLife, are undoubtedly worth money and time investment. While you’re hesitating, someone is chatting with a sexy female.